WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Rafał Pikul doing business under the name PINUM Rafał Pikul (hereinafter referred to as PINUM).
as Manufacturer or Guarantor) provides a 7-year warranty on its products
furniture (hereinafter: Product), under the terms and conditions set forth herein.
(2) As a condition of the guarantee, the Buyer shall order the execution of the
annual maintenance of the Product, against payment, carried out by an authorized,
Manufacturer’s qualified maintenance team. The maintenance includes
Care of furniture surfaces and adjustment of fronts, drawers and doors and others
the necessary steps required to maintain the good condition of the Product.
(3) The warranty period is calculated from the date of sale of the Product.
(4) The warranty is provided only for Products purchased from the Manufacturer by the
Consumers within the meaning of Art. 22 1 of the Civil Code.
5. the services under the guarantee shall be performed exclusively in the territory of the
Republic of Poland.
(6) Before the expiration of the period for which it was granted, the guarantee shall expire on 31
December of the calendar year in which the consumer did not order the Manufacturer
Perform the maintenance referred to in paragraph 2, as well as in the event of further
Disposal of the Product by the consumer.
(7) The Guarantor shall be liable for defects arising from causes inherent in the Product at the time of the
(8) The condition for consideration of claims under the guarantee is a written notification
Defect or defect within 7 days of its discovery.
(9) A claim under the guarantee shall cover only documented or acknowledged
By the guarantor of a defect in a specific Product.
10. processing of the complaint application is carried out within 14 working days,
unless, before the expiration of this period, the Manufacturer informs about its extension.
The processing of a claim may be extended once
For a further 21 working days.
(11) In the case of recognition of the complaint, the manufacturer undertakes to repair
identified defect or, if this is not possible or economically viable, to
Replacement of the Product with a new one. In any case, the final decision on the form of
performance is the responsibility of the Manufacturer, in particular, the replacement of the Product with a new one does not
is subject to its examination or attempted repair.
(12) In the event of each replacement of the Product with a new one under consideration
complaint claims, the Manufacturer for the replaced Product shall grant a new
Warranty under the terms of this document. Deadline
The warranty thus granted shall begin to run from the date of replacement of the Product with a
13. in the event of an unjustified complaint, the manufacturer reserves the right to
The possibility of charging the buyer for the costs associated with the implemented procedure
Claims, including the cost of transportation and testing of the Product.
14. the guarantor’s liability for a defect shall not exceed the value of the defect itself
Product in a defect-free condition.
(1) The warranty does not cover non-material defects in the product that do not affect the
value or functionality of the Product, especially when they are invisible after its
2. self-substitution of the appearance of the furniture and any other self-interference
Buyer in the product releases the Manufacturer from liability for the granted
(3) The seller shall also be relieved of liability under the guarantee
In the following cases:
(a) if the advertised products have been processed, altered,
stored or used in a manner inconsistent with their intended use,
(b) if the Buyer has not inspected the products before using them
(c) if the complaint is about products sold on sale,
(d) when a price has been reduced on a product due to damage or
(4) The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover product defects:
(a) caused by careless transport, movement or
Improper installation of the Product, if these actions were performed
by the Consumer or are the result of fortuitous events or other
circumstances not attributable to the Guarantor,
(b) arising from improper or incompatible
and intended use, storage of the Product, in particular:
mechanical damage (impacts, abrasions, overloading
furniture, etc.), damage caused by prolonged contact with water,
flooding; subjecting the furniture to inappropriate temperatures
in the room (below +15˚C, above +30˚C), or inappropriate
The humidity of the premises in which the following are stored and used
products, i.e. Below 40 and above 70% humidity,
(c) resulting from the repair or attempted repair of the Product on its own
extent by the Consumer or third parties not authorized by the
d) resulting from self-maintenance and care of surfaces
furniture, especially by means not intended for this purpose (e.g. uses
Strong chemicals or cleaning preparations not in accordance with their
(e) caused by failure to maintain or clean (permanent
f) caused by direct contact of the Product with fire or
Contact with a strongly heated object,
(g) caused by animals,
(h) caused by failure to comply with the recommendations contained in the “Instructions
use and care conditions of wooden furniture” made available
By the Manufacturer.
(5) The warranty does not cover changes occurring in the Products and resulting from
natural aging processes (in accordance with the product’s wear cycle), including on the
as a result of its ordinary, intended use by the Buyer,
Such as changes in wood coloration or varnish gloss, differences in shade
wooden furniture components, especially when this differentiation is derived from the
The natural habitat conditions of the trees used in production.
(6) The warranty does not cover minor changes in slat width and other
elements such as grain, core rays, color ( including discrepancies
colors in relation to the prototypes presented), gloss and other features of the
Macroscopic structure of wood, as well as other variation of furniture surfaces
From the natural conditions of wood construction.
(7) Changes in structure which are
The consequence of the natural work of wood, which, as a result of changes in moisture content
air shrinks and expands, as a result of which small
The unevenness on the surface of the furniture.
(8) Claims are also not subject to simple activities that
The buyer can perform on his own, such as adjusting the hinges,
Tightening a loose screw, removing dirt, etc.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND CARE CONDITIONS OF WOODEN FURNITURE
1. furniture should be used in closed, dry rooms
and protected from the harmful effects of the weather,
At a relative humidity of 40-70%, at a temperature of 10-30 o C.
2. furniture should not be exposed to prolonged sunlight
As this can cause fading of the surface of the furniture.
3. As a result of light and UV rays, wood changes its color,
Therefore, it is recommended not to cover parts of the countertops for long periods of time
furniture. Decorative objects, or napkins, should be rearranged to
allow equal light effects on the entire furniture.
4. furniture should be placed more than 1 m away from active sources
Heat (radiators, stoves).
5. protect the surfaces of sideboards, dressers and cabinets from scratches and
6. prolonged exposure of furniture surfaces to liquids (e.g. water,
tea, alcohol) can lead to damage to their surface,
As is putting hot dishes on the surface of the furniture.
7. the furniture should be leveled, including adjustments if necessary
The door by screwing or unscrewing the hinges. Hanging furniture and
Standing should be fixed to the wall according to the installation instructions.
8. it is forbidden to sit or stand on the furniture and use it as a
platforms or steps. Furniture is not designed to carry high
loads – this can cause serious damage to the furniture or an accident.
9. it is forbidden to set up furniture contrary to its purpose (for example
stacking furniture on top of each other).
10. furniture care should be carried out carefully. In the event of a spill
liquids on the surface of the furniture should be immediately removed from the surface of the furniture
(Before it has time to soak into the wood ). Any residual moisture should be
Each time, immediately remove with a dry cloth.
11. solid wood furniture surfaces should be cleaned with a dry or lightly moistened (
NOT WET!), with a soft cloth.
12 No cleaning agents should be used to care for the furniture,
chemical solvents, pastes containing abrasive agents and agents
containing silicone and waxes.
13. cleaning must not be limited to one area – wipe down
larger area, without pressing the surface, so that the preserved
a uniform surface of the furniture will be left.
14. larger dirt such as: handprints on chair backs, dirt
from shoes on table legs, etc. can be removed with a special mat
The abrasive cloth, which is included in the care kit.